College ArmsLower Quinton
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
An old pub, the stone-built part dating from the early 16th century. Was a farmhouse up to 1897, the brick-built part being outbuildings. The college in the name is Magdalen, Oxford, which was the Lord of the Manor, and this is the only pub in Britain permitted to bear Magdalen arms on its sign. Bus 3 provides an hourly service to the village Mon-Sat from Stratford. Last return from opposite the pub is at 3.30pm.