Garrick25 High Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
A timber-framed building dating from 1594. It has been a pub since 1718, and known as the Garrick since 1769, in honour of the famous actor who arranged the first Shakespeare’s Birthday celebrations in that year. Like many town pubs it extends a long way back, but the front bar is probably the smallest in Stratford. All day meals. Dogs welcome.