A stone-built Grade II listed coaching inn dating from 1567 on the Fosse Way (A429). There is a restaurant and a flower-decked courtyard, plus 12 en-suite bedrooms each named after a type of nut. A change of management in December 2018 means that the Boar's Head in Hampton Lucy is now a sister pub to the Halford Bridge. Bus service 50 serves the village but does not permit a lunchtime visit. Three handpumps provide 2 or 3 cask beers which change weekly.